Having a great holiday should always be about treating yourself and at the Heron House we try to keep this mantra at the heart of everything we do.
Want to have a bottle of champagne in the pool? Treat Yo’Self!
Want to grill a steak your way on the BBQ? Treat Yo’Self!
Want to watch a footbal match under the stars? Then Treat Yo’Self!
Yes, at the Heron House, it is all about personalizing your stay to your own needs. Guests have access to their own bicycles to go exploring, to a vast array of board games, and to our personal library. There is also lounging around the pool on your own giant sunbed and sipping on cocktails. You can also take a night off after a long day to watch everything from movies on demand to live sporting matches with our outdoor projector set out under the stars.
We have also worked very hard to get loyalty memberships at some of the best restaurants, spas, shops, tailors in town (imagine how many customized clothes Loïc & Van Anh have made here). We would like to share our discounts with you if possible so check with us before you go. You are our house guests after all!
In the end, our guests are only limited by their imaginations and we are always happy to help arrange whatever they like. Just don’t be too shy to ask!
Want to splurge a bit more, here are some more ideas to get you excited:
- Arrange for a yoga instructor to come by to give a private lesson
- Book our in-room massage package where you can enjoy a relaxing bath with herbs and flowers and feel like a princess
- Have a massage on your terrace, all to the sounds of your own music playlist should you so choose
- Learn some new recipes with a private cooking lesson in our spacious kitchen
- Choose the hang-over package if you are planning for a wild night in town so that we can fix you all of our favorite hair-of-the-dog solutions
- Take it easy for the afternoon and ask our staff to ply your senses with an array of cocktails or fruit juices
- Have a picnic on the beach and let Loïc make you up a large basket of goodies to take with you